Looking for a Houston Career Coach? Check these out…
If you’re in search for the best Career Coaches in Houston, then you have come to the right place. Here, get access to the ultimate list of the best Houston career coaches and all of their details.
#1. Joan Mullinax
Joan works with others to build a life that you want including a career that you want. If you want to make a commitment to a better-quality life, then she can help you reach your goals. Joan is patient as well as encouraging when its ones to her clients. If you want to go beyond your current job, it is possible to reach your new goals with Joan.
- Licensed Professional Counselor in Texas
- Master’s Degree in Professional Counseling
- Master’s Degree – Educational Psychology empathizing motivation issued by University of Houston
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science issued by The University of Texas
- Cost per session: $150.00 to $170.00
- Payment Methods Accepted: cash, check, discover, health savings account, PayPal, Visa, or MasterCard
- Insurance plans – out of network
- You can verify your coverage when you schedule the first consultation
Treatment for the following:
- Women’s Issues
- Coping techniques
- Dealing with grief
- Life Coaching
- How to transition in life
- Dealing with Stress
- making career Changes
#2. Tamara Clarkson
Tamara works with others to breathe a little life into their careers. It’s easy to lose hope and excitement in a job that you go to every day. Tamara will work with you to determine if you are in the right field and how to build a better working you.
If you are in college, she can help you to determine what direction you should go in based on your consultation with her. Once you know what you want to do, she can give you guidance on how to reach your goals.
- Counselor issued by the National Board for Certified Counselors
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator from GS Consultants, Inc
- Strong Interest Inventory Certification from GS Consultants
- Licensed Professional Counselor issued by the Texas Department of State Health Services
Tamera offers a wide variety of career coaching services that include:
- Creating a great resume and CV
- Job searching
- Career life balance
- Career transitioning as new parents
- Meaningful networking
- Salary negotiation
- LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn strategy
- College major and career exploration
- Navigating through life and work burnout
- Prices per session range from $160 to $180
- Payments accepted: Discover, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Health Savings Account
- Provider is out of network and doesn’t bill insurance for treatment
#3. Dr. Peggy Osborn
Dr. Peggy Osborn ls committed to assisting others in their adventures in finding a career. In addition, she works with clients to see their own possibilities and to uncover and discover what they want out of their journey through life. She has helped over seven thousand people search for their paths. From high school to professional levels, Dr. Osborn has been there.
Dr. Osborne offers to use here extensive background to help you find what you are looking for in a career. If you are ready to change careers, focus on your academics, or use an interest or hobby guide your path, then schedule an appointment and see where you can go.
- LPC – S = Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor
- NCC = National Certified Counselor
- PhD in Educational Psychology issued by The University of Houston
- Master of Education issued by The University of Houston
- Bachelor of Arts
Career Counseling –
Dr. Osborne can help you begin your career path by helping you create a long-term plan to follow as you venture on a new career path. It’s important to know what you are best suited for before you begin traveling down your new career path.
Your conversation with Dr. Osborn will include:
- career guidance
- making a career change
- career and life balance
- career advancement and optimizing your new career
- transitioning to your new location, dealing with layoffs, burnouts, and re-entry back into the work field.
- learn techniques to finding the right job
- get ready for your interview
- how to negotiate job offers
Career Planning –
When you work with Dr. Osbourn in career planning, you will benefit in any ways. She will give you guidance on how to focus on your plan and planning for your future.
Your plan will include:
- finding a college to go to based on your choice as well as personal needs
- choose your major
- applying your newly obtained degree to your career
- learn how your interests and strengths can be a new position
Dr. Osbourn is offering a phone consultation for free. If you feel that you can benefit from her career and college planning, coaching, and consultation you can book another session at $190.00 per hour. Dr. Osbourn offers a sliding scale for those who qualify.
#4. Glenn Taylor
Glenn is a certified coach, and he brings a lot of interesting points with him. He specializes in serving those who like to lead as well as teams within a certain sector. Building leadership skills is important in any position and Glenn likes to work with clients to create the best leadership possible.
- Dare to Lead Trained – From Dare to Lead
- EQ-i 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Assessment & 360 Multi-Health Systems, Inc (MHS)
- Hogan Assessment Certified from Hogan Assessment Systems
- Koran Ferry Leadership Competency Framework & 360
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) issued by International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- Leadership training
- Podcast and Videos
Contact Glenn@goskybound.com to find out more about session prices based on what type of career coaching you need.
#5. Paula Fendley
Paula has spent many years working with adults and teens to help them understand their own career paths. Whether you are starting college, tired and burned out from your job and want to find a different career, or graduating college with a degree, your path choice may feel overwhelming. That’s where Paula comes in. She can help you determine your next choice in your career.
- Transformational Life Coach
- The Myers-Briggs Company – Strong Interest Inventory certified
- The Myers-Briggs Company – MBTI Certified
- Life Mastery Institute – Certified Life Coach
- Coaching – life and career
- Team Building
Fill out the consultation application to schedule a free consultation and discuss the fees for the next visit.