Jobs & Pay Rates at Amazon Nashville
By 2020 Amazon had 1,000 employees in Nashville with plans to increase that number to over 5,000 over the next several years.
How Much Does Amazon Pay in Nashville?
Here are the average pay rates for popular Amazon jobs around Nashville:
- Warehouse / Fulfillment Center Jobs – $14.80 per hour
- Delivery / Driver Jobs – $22.64 per hour
- Work from Home – $26.23 per hour
- Flex Jobs – $18 to $25 per hour
Hiring Now – Amazon Jobs Nashville
About Nashville Amazon Jobs
It all started in 1994 when Jeff Bezos started a company that he first named Cadabra, Inc. The name of the company changed to Amazon over time. The company first started in Bezos’ garage at his home in Washington. He sold books and hired a handful of people to help him work out of his garage. In 1998, Amazon started into music, and then in 1999, Amazon offered a third-party marketplace. It has continued to grow from there.
Located in Nashville Tennessee, Amazon’s will bring approximately five thousand jobs that will include tech and non-tech roles.
Perks of Working for Amazon
- Amazon assures their employees will work in a healthy and safe environment.
- Earn more money.
- Start out at an entry level position and work your way up.
- Benefits include health care that starts on the first day, employee discounts, paid time off, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Warehouse/Shopper/Team Member – $15 per hour – In this position, you may in charge of performing jobs that include the delivery station where you will finalize the orders before they are sent out for delivery, sorting center where orders are sorted out before packing up, whole foods shopper for prime members that order food, and Amazon fresh warehouses to work on the 2 hour or less order deliveries.
- Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Pay varies – Must have a degree to apply. At this position, your job will include working with customers as well as partners on certain details to enhance the Amazon experience.
- Recruitment Marketing Manager – Pay varies – Must have a degree to apply. This position will require that you work on marketing plans in order to offer new products that customers may want and making sure that the process goes smooth.
Out of 56,000 reviews, Amazon ranks 3.9 stars out of 5.0 stars. Employees like the benefit packages they received from Amazon. Some also liked the fast-paced environment of preparing orders made the time go by quickly. Some cons that were mentioned included low pay rate for what you must do, and some supervisors needed more training.
If you want to work for a company that will be around for a while, consider working for Amazon. The job opportunities that are offered through this company will not only keep you there for a longer period of time, but it will also offer you more benefits as well as more pay.