You have most likely seen the boxes and you may have even had them deliver goods to you; Amazon has made quite a name for themselves in the world of modern-day retail. Now consumers can sit in the comfort of their home or office and purchase items that they want or need. Amazon offers their services 24/7 to people all around the United States. Amazon has offices in several locations in order to better serve the surrounding areas. One of those areas is San Diego, California. Keep reading…
New San Diego Amazon Jobs
About San Diego Amazon Jobs
If you have decided that Amazon is a place that you would like to work, how do you go about finding a job? This article is going to answer some of these questions.
The Amazon warehouse is located at 2727 Kurtz St. San Diego, CA 92110
This location has several positions that always need to be filled in order to keep the shipments flowing. They don’t just offer goods; they provide other services that are geared towards residences within the San Diego area.
- Warehouse Worker – Pack orders, double check the order before securing the box and loading it on the truck.
- Truck Driver – Able to drive a heavy-duty truck to deliver packages from one place to another.
- Fulfillment Center Management – In charge of the day-to-day activities within the warehouse – to fill every order in a timely manner.
- Fulfillment Loss Prevention – When something doesn’t go right, and products disappear from the warehouse, it costs the company money.
Working for Amazon
There are perks to working for Amazon which include:
- Financial – Amazon pays a higher hourly rate than the minimum wage. They offer full time positions, part time, and seasonal positions as well.
- Amazon offers employees opportunity to buy stock in the company
- 401k with 50% company match
- Paid life and accident insurance
- Financial counseling
- Estate planning services
- Short term and long-term disability insurance
Finding a job that you like and pays you to work there is hard to do but Amazon may be the answer for you. If you live in San Diego, applying for a job at Amazon may be the beginning of a new career.