The capital of Indiana, Indianapolis is a rapidly growing urban destination with rising demand for jobs in a number of different industries. Population data has shown a steady increase in the number of new graduates moving to Indianapolis which indicates not only a strong job market, but quality jobs as well. Keep reading…
New Indianapolis Part Time Jobs
Other Indianapolis Jobs
- Accounting Jobs Indianapolis
- Amazon Jobs Indianapolis
- City of Indianapolis Jobs
- Entry Level Jobs Indianapolis
- Government Jobs Indianapolis
- Hospital Jobs Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Jobs
- Marketing Jobs Indianapolis
- Non Profit Jobs Indianapolis
About Indianapolis Part Time Jobs
The city is uniquely positioned for continuous growth as more corporations realize how much less the cost of living is compared to other major cities like New York or San Francisco.
With Indianapolis becoming a growing tech hub of the great lakes region, part time jobs are both widely available and offer higher than average hourly wages. Whether you’re a student looking to work on the side or an entrepreneur looking for some work, the job market in Indianapolis offers good jobs at competitive rates.
Location makes the Indianapolis job market unique. At the heart of the great lakes, the city offers a rare complement to its tech hub – biosciences. Indianapolis is the only U.S. City to have specialized concentrations in all five bioscience sectors:
- Agricultural feedstock and chemicals
- Bioscience-related distribution
- Drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Medical devices and equipment
- Research, testing and medical laboratories
Each of these sectors have a number of positions that are part time. If you have no experience in biosciences and are interested in learning more about this unique area of opportunity, a part time job can as both a source of income and a learning experience.
From tech giants to startups, companies have discovered Indianapolis as a new home. In fact, the city outpaces the competition by quality of life, talent, and low operation costs.
Some key players include:
- Salesforce’s largest presence outside of San Francisco is in Indianapolis
- Technical infrastructure presence like AT&T, Comcast and Verizon
- Rose-Institute of Technology is #1 in Chemical Engineering
- Indianapolis is #1 City where job opportunity & housing affordability intersect
The capital has a proven rate of sustainable job growth as more and more tech giants and startups look to the city to call it home. Modern jobs attract younger populations and new grads, ensuring a steady rate of population growth. Part time jobs are a perfect start to getting your foot in the door.
What Indianapolis has to Offer
The city has plenty activities and destinations for everyone to enjoy:
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail – a unique, urban eight-mile trail connecting six cultural enclaves and nearly 200 restaurants and 50 attractions.
- Indianapolis has the most monuments and memorials of any city within the U.S., besides D.C. of course.
- Madam Walker Theatre – named in honor of Madam CJ Walker, this venue hosts more than 150 performances annually ranging from Jazz to dance performance and guest speakers.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway – home to the world-famous Indy 500, the speedway also hosts the Brickyard 400 and the Grand Prix of Indianapolis.
- Brickyard Crossing Golf Course – This huge course features holes inside the Indianapolis Motor Speedway itself. It ranks as one Americas top 100 public golf courses.
Indianapolis is a great city with a growing tech hub and plenty of opportunity. With a young population, vibrant night life, rural escapes and a strong job market – this city could be the next home for you. Check part time jobs today to get started.