There are over three thousand part time jobs available in the Oklahoma City area. Out of those three thousand and some jobs, you are going to find the right part time job for you. In order to find the right job, there are a few things that you need to sort through first to determine the right one for you. Keep reading…
New OKC Part Time Jobs
About OKC Part Time Jobs
Before you apply for a part time position, determine the number of hours you can work per week, the days you can work per week, can you work weekend and holidays, also what shift are you available to work? Do you need a night shift position or day shift? Some positions are evenings.
Once you know when you are available, it is time to start your search. You will need to log into an online job board and register. Registration is free. Once you are registered, you can upload your resume if you choose to. If not, you can apply through individual websites as they pertain to what you are looking for.
How to Prepare for a Part time job search
Searching for a part time job is just as serious as searching for a full-time job. Part time jobs give you a little more freedom to find a job that you are interested in working. For example, if you have worked retail all your life and you are burned out, you may be going back to school to become a nurse. Meanwhile, you can find a part time job as a nursing assistant or working clerical in a hospital.
- Cannabis Trimmer: Pay is between $12 – $20 per hour. You can choose full time, part time, day shift, night shift, or 8-hour shift. Work environment is easy going and training is provided.
- Retail Merchandiser – $23,000 to $31,000 per year. The job involves you making contact and establishing a relationship with retailer within a certain area. This part time position offers benefits that include life insurance, health insurance, vision, and dental.
- Screener/Contact Tracer – $15 per hour. This position involves you sitting at a desk with a phone and computer, tracing contacts that may have been exposed to Corvid-19.
- Automotive Maintenance Tech – $20,000 per year. Change oil, oil filters, and perform a multi check on each vehicle. Must have a valid driver’s license because you will be driving vehicles to and from the garage as well as in and out of the bays.
- Administrative Assistant – $19,000 to $25,000 per year. You will perform administrative tasks in order to keep the office running smooth. This position will be day-shift only.
Working a part time position also allows you to make the money you need to pay bills, but it also allows you to give time to other important tasks or people throughout your day or week, giving you the best of both worlds.