Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and offers a variety of job opportunities, from customer service and support positions to warehouse and fulfillment jobs. Amazon also offers a number of unique benefits, such as unlimited vacation days and paid parental leave.
They also offer internships and programs for recent graduates and have a commitment to diversity and inclusion, offering a number of programs and resources to support employees from all backgrounds. If you’re looking for a job that offers great pay and excellent benefits, Amazon is a great place to start your search.
Amazon Jobs Near Me
Below are some of the newest Amazon job listings in your area. Enter a different search term in the box below or enter a specific city for more refined results. For more results click the ‘Next’ button at the bottom.
Types of Amazon Jobs
Here are the 12 most common types of jobs at Amazon: warehouse, part time, delivery / driver, customer service, work from home, remote / virtual / online, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Flex, and Amazon Force.
Amazon Warehouse Jobs
Amazon warehouse workers are responsible for a wide range of activities, from packing and shipping orders to organizing inventory and handling customer returns. In addition to these day-to-day tasks, warehouse workers may also be responsible for operating machinery, such as forklifts, and troubleshooting any problems that may arise. With the ever-increasing demands of online shopping, warehouse workers play a critical role in ensuring that orders are fulfilled quickly and accurately.
Warehouse jobs at Amazon vary in pay depending on the position. Some of the lower paying positions start at $11 an hour while more skilled positions can reach up to $30 an hour. However, most warehouse jobs fall somewhere in between these two extremes, with an average hourly pay of $15.41. In addition to hourly wages, many Amazon warehouse employees are also eligible for performance-based bonuses and stock grants.
New Amazon warehouse jobs in your area:
Amazon Work From Home Jobs
Amazon offers a variety of work from home jobs, including customer service, human resources, and operations management. Customer service jobs involve assisting customers with questions or problems they may have with an Amazon product or service. Human resources jobs involve recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding new employees. Operations management jobs involve overseeing the day-to-day operations of an Amazon fulfillment center. Amazon work from home jobs offer a flexible schedule and the ability to work from anywhere in the world. To be eligible for an Amazon work-from-home job, you must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
The Amazon Work From Home program is designed to give employees the flexibility to work around their other commitments, while still earning a competitive wage. According to the company, the average pay rate for work from home jobs is $18 per hour, with some positions paying even more. In addition, Amazon offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation days, and stock options.
New Amazon work from home jobs in your area:
Amazon Delivery Jobs
There are several different types of jobs available in Amazon’s delivery services, each with its own set of responsibilities and requirements:
- One option is to become a delivery driver, a role that involves making regular trips to customers’ homes or businesses in order to drop off packages and other items. To qualify for this position, you’ll need to have a valid driver’s license and the ability to perform frequent heavy lifting.
- Another option is to work as a picker and packer, which involves getting orders ready for shipping or transport. This role typically requires prior experience in warehousing or similar settings, as well as strong computer skills and an attention to detail.
- Additionally, Amazon offers various opportunities for logistics specialists who help coordinate large-scale shipment projects through their network of logistics partners.
According to ZipRecruiter, the average hourly pay for an Amazon delivery driver is $31. A new driver’s starting pay may differ from these averages. This benchmark, however, can vary depending on a variety of variables such as the driver’s location and experience level. In some cases, drivers may also be eligible for tips, which can further boost their earnings. Overall, Amazon delivery jobs offer a decent wage, with the potential to earn even more through tips and other bonuses. For many people, these jobs are a great way to earn some extra money on the side. And with Amazon’s ever-growing presence, there’s likely to be plenty of opportunities for those who want to get involved.
Amazon Remote Jobs
Some of the most popular remote jobs include customer service and technical support roles, which allow employees to work from home helping customers with issues and troubleshooting problems. Another popular option is data entry, which allows workers to process information quickly and accurately in order to maintain Amazon’s large database of customer records. Additionally, there are a number of more specialized roles available for highly skilled professionals, such as software engineers and programmers who can build new applications for the company or design algorithms that help improve its products and services. Whether you’re looking for a simple entry-level position or something more advanced, Amazon has plenty of opportunities to offer the right candidates.
As with any telecommuting position, your pay will depend on your experience and qualifications. However, Amazon is known for paying its employees well, so you can expect to earn a competitive salary in any role you take on. In addition, Amazon offers a number of benefits that can add to your overall compensation package. These benefits can include health insurance, retirement savings plans, and stock options. Therefore, when considering Amazon remote jobs, be sure to take these factors into account in order to maximize your earnings potential.
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon offers a variety of driver jobs, each with different levels of responsibility and pay. The most common type of driver job is the Amazon Flex driver. Amazon Flex drivers are paid by the delivery, so they can earn more money by working longer hours or taking on multiple deliveries at once. Other types of Amazon driver jobs include Amazon Logistics drivers, who are responsible for pickup and delivery of Amazon packages; Amazon Delivery Service Partners, who own and operate their own delivery businesses; and Amazon Transportation Services drivers, who transport Amazon products between fulfillment centers and other locations. No matter what type of driver job you choose, you can be sure that you will be playing an important role in the Amazon ecosystem.
Amazon driver jobs are available in many cities across the United States. Payment is based on the number of packages delivered, and drivers can earn bonuses for meeting delivery goals. Most drivers report earning between $15 and $25 per hour, with some earning more during busy times of the year. In addition, Amazon drivers also receive a modest monthly bonus based on their performance. Amazon driver jobs are a great way to earn extra income, and they offer flexible hours that fit around your schedule. Overall, Amazon drivers can expect to earn a competitive wage that reflects the level of skill and responsibility required for the job.
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon customer service jobs come in a variety of forms, from providing technical support to managing customer accounts. No matter what role they play, all Amazon customer service employees are expected to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. Technical support representatives help customers troubleshoot issues with their Amazon devices, while account managers help customers with order tracking and account changes. There are also customer service positions that focus on handling inbound calls, as well as those that focus on handling outbound calls. No matter what type of customer service job you’re interested in, Amazon has a position that’s right for you.
Amazon is renowned for its customer service, and it’s no wonder given the excellent pay rates they offer their employees. The average Amazon customer service representative earns $17 per hour, well above the minimum wage of $7.25. And that’s just for starters. With bonuses and benefits, the average Amazon customer service employee takes home over $30,000 per year. That’s nearly twice the national median income of $28,000.
Amazon Part Time Jobs
Some of the most popular Amazon part time jobs include picking, packing, and shipping orders. Order selectors typically use electric carts to move around large warehouses and pick items from shelves to fill customer orders. Packers then take the selected items and pack them into boxes for shipping. Shipping associates load the packed boxes onto trucks and ensure that they are properly labeled for delivery. Additionally, there are also part time jobs available in customer service and human resources. Amazon customer service associates help customers with problems or questions about their orders. Human resources associates handle a variety of tasks, such as scheduling employee shifts and processing payroll. There are many different types of amazon part time jobs available, so there is sure to be one that is a good fit for you.
Amazon is one of the largest online retailers in the world, and they are also one of the largest employers. With over a million employees worldwide, Amazon is always looking for more workers to join their team. One way to get a job with Amazon is to apply for a part-time position. Part-time Amazon employees typically work 20 hours or less per week, and the pay rates for these positions vary depending on the location and the type of work being done. In general, Amazon part-time employees can expect to earn around $14 per hour, although some jobs may pay slightly more or less. In addition to hourly wages, Amazon part-time employees may also be eligible for benefits such as healthcare and tuition assistance.
Amazon Flex Jobs
Some of the most popular Amazon Flex jobs include delivery driver, packaging specialist, and customer service associate. Delivery drivers are responsible for picking up packages from the warehouse and delivering them to customers’ doors. They also work to ensure that items are carefully transported and arrive at their destinations in good condition. Packaging specialists assist with sorting and organizing incoming shipments, preparing packages for shipping, and ensuring that all items are properly labeled and ready to go out. And finally, customer service associates are responsible for addressing any issues or concerns that arise during the delivery process, handling returns or exchanges, and resolving any issues related to shipments or deliveries.
Amazon Flex is a new program that allows people to earn money by delivering packages for Amazon. The pay rates for Amazon Flex vary depending on the time of day and the location, but they generally range from $18 to $25 per hour. While the pay is good, the hours can be unpredictable, and the work can be physically demanding.
Amazon Fresh Jobs
There are several different types of Amazon Fresh jobs that are available for people who are interested in working in the rapidly growing grocery industry. Some of these roles include customer service representatives, who provide support and assistance to customers through phone, email, and chat; delivery drivers, who pick up orders from customers’ homes and bring them directly to their destinations; warehouse associates, who sort and pack products in the company’s distribution centers; and merchandisers, who plan and optimize promotional displays at retail stores. As an Amazon Fresh employee, you will have the opportunity to work closely with cutting-edge technology that is revolutionizing the grocery industry, as well as interact with diverse groups of people across a wide range of fields. Whether you are someone with extensive experience or want to pursue a new career path, Amazon Fresh has opportunities for all kinds of individuals.
Amazon Fresh drivers are responsible for picking up orders from Amazon Fresh warehouses and delivering them to customers’ homes. Amazon Fresh drivers are paid an hourly rate, and they also receive a per-delivery fee. The average Amazon Fresh driver makes $15 an hour but pay can vary depending on the time of day, the area where you live, and other factors. In addition to their hourly wage, Amazon Fresh drivers also receive a per-delivery fee. The average per-delivery fee is $3, but it can vary depending on the size and weight of the order. Amazon Fresh drivers also receive tips from customers, which can vary depending on the route and the customer’s satisfaction with the service. Overall, Amazon Fresh drivers can expect to earn between $18 and $20 an hour.
Amazon Online Jobs
There are many different types of Amazon online jobs available, from customer service positions to data entry jobs. One popular option is Amazon Mechanical Turk, which allows workers to complete small tasks, known as “Hits,” in exchange for a small fee. Workers can choose from a variety of Hits, and they can work as little or as much as they want. Amazon online service reps provide customer support via phone, chat, or email. Finally, Amazon also offers a marketplace for selling products, and many people make a full-time income by selling items on the site. Whatever type of job you’re looking for, Amazon likely has an option that will suit your needs.
Amazon is one of the world’s largest online retailers, and they are always looking for more employees to help meet customer demand. One way to become an Amazon employee is to apply for an online job. Amazon offers a variety of online jobs, and the pay rate for each position varies depending on the role. For example, Amazon customer service associates are paid $15 per hour, while senior software engineers can earn up to $110,000 per year. There are also a number of benefits that come with working for Amazon, such as medical insurance and discounts on Amazon products. So, if you’re looking for an online job, be sure to check out what Amazon has to offer.
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Amazon offers a variety of virtual jobs that allow employees to work from home. Some of the most popular positions include customer service representatives, data entry specialists, and social media managers. And best of all, you can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. In addition, Amazon provides all the necessary training and support to help you succeed in your role. If you’re interested in working for Amazon from home, be sure to check out the available virtual job openings.
Amazon is one of the world’s largest employers, and the company is well-known for its competitive pay rates. However, Amazon also offers a number of virtual jobs that allow employees to work from home. While the pay rates for these positions are typically lower than those for traditional jobs, they can still be quite competitive. For example, the average hourly rate for a customer service representative is $24, while the hourly rate for a data entry specialist is $15.50.
Amazon Force Jobs
Amazon Force is a new initiative from Amazon that offers pay for people who are willing to work at Amazon for a set period of time. The program is designed to help those who are struggling to find full-time employment, as well as to provide an opportunity for people who want to try working at Amazon before committing to a full-time job.
Some of the most popular Amazon Force positions include:
- Packer: Packers are responsible for packing Amazon orders into boxes. This involves reading customer orders and selecting the appropriate items from shelves or storage bins.
- Sorter: Sorters are responsible for sorting Amazon orders into groups. This involves reading customer orders and sorting the items into groups according to their destination.
- Loader: Loaders are responsible for loading Amazon orders onto trucks. This involves reading customer orders and loading the appropriate items onto trucks.
- Driver: Drivers are responsible for delivering Amazon orders to customers. This involves reading customer orders and delivering the appropriate items to customers.
Amazon Force workers are typically paid hourly, with wages ranging from $17 to $21 per hour. Amazon Force agents are typically able to work 20 hours per week, and the schedule is flexible. In addition to their hourly wage, Amazon Force workers also receive a monthly bonus based on their performance. The average Amazon Force worker earns $19 per hour, including bonuses.
Amazon Jobs by City
There are many major cities in the United States that are home to Amazon’s sprawling network of retail stores and distribution centers. Perhaps the most well-known of these is Seattle, Washington, where Amazon was founded nearly 25 years ago. In addition to its global headquarters, Seattle is also home to Amazon’s Prime Now and Whole Foods divisions, as well as several fulfillment centers that help to distribute products around the country.
Other cities, such as Miami and Chicago, are home to large shipping hubs that allow Amazon to easily deliver orders across state lines. Whether it’s a small suburban town or a bustling metropolitan area, there’s no doubt that Amazon has a presence in just about every corner of the country.
Amazon Jobs FAQ’s
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs
- You can either go to their website or visit your local Amazon fulfillment center to fill out an application.
- The website will ask you for your basic contact information and work history. You’ll be asked to include a resume as well.
- Once you have submitted your application, Amazon will review it and determine if you are a good fit for the position. If you are chosen for an interview, an Amazon employee will contact you.
- The interview process will differ depending on the job you’re seeking, but it’s usually made up of a phone screen followed by in-person interviews.
- Amazon is looking for candidates who are customer-focused, detail-oriented, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. So, if you have these traits, be sure to mention them in your application and interview.
How to Apply for Amazon Warehouse Jobs
- When it comes to getting hired for an Amazon warehouse job, the first thing you need to do is thoroughly review the online application process.
- Since these jobs can be quite competitive, it’s important to make sure that all of your information is up-to-date and accurate before you submit your application.
- To start, you’ll need to create a profile on the official Amazon website. This should include basic information like your name, contact details, and work history. It’s also important to be as honest as possible, since any false information could put your candidacy at risk.
- Once you’ve completed the initial application, it’s time to start working through their assessment modules. These can vary in length and complexity, with some including focused questions or real-world case studies that help the company determine if you have the right skills for the position.
- While these might seem like a lot of effort upfront, they will help Amazon determine if you’re a good fit for their hiring process.
- So, if you’re interested in applying for an Amazon warehouse job, make sure that you take the time to prepare yourself both mentally and technically before submitting your application.
How To Delete Your Amazon Jobs Account
- To delete an Amazon Jobs account, start by navigating to the Amazon website and logging into your account.
- Next, find the “Account Settings” section and click on the “Job’s” option. On this page, you should see a link that says, “Delete Job’s Account”.
- Click on this link, and you will be taken to a new page where you can confirm that you would like to permanently remove your account from Amazon’s system.
- Be aware that deleting your account may result in some loss of data or information, so if there are any records or documents stored in your account that you still need access to, be sure to save them first.
- When you are ready, simply click the button indicating that you want to permanently remove your account, and it will be deleted immediately.
- Remember to exercise caution when deleting any online accounts, as doing so can sometimes have unintended consequences or limit future options if you change your mind.
How Long Do Amazon Seasonal Jobs Last?
- Amazon seasonal jobs are available for a variety of positions, from in-demand roles like warehouse workers and pickers to customer service representatives and more.
- Amazon seasonal jobs usually last from November to January, but the exact dates can vary depending on the needs of the business.
- Amazon employees typically work full-time hours during this period, and the company often offers bonuses and other incentives to encourage workers to stay on through the end of the season.
- While seasonal jobs can be a great way to earn some extra money during the holidays, they are not necessarily ideal for those looking for long-term employment.
- However, Amazon does occasionally offer permanent positions to workers who perform well during their seasonal stint.