Facebook has become very popular over the years and while it’s important to be a part of the social media browsing, it’s also a possibility to work for Facebook in their Seattle location. Working for Facebook has many perks and benefits. Is it a choice for you? Keep reading…
New Seattle Facebook Jobs
About Seattle Facebook Jobs
Facebook is a well know social media site that everyone can use to voice their opinions, explore the world in different locations, keep up with friends and family that they may have been disconnected from, share things that interest them, and more. Everything you see on Facebook takes someone working from behind the scenes to make it happen. Facebook jobs are available in the Seattle area from time to time.
About Facebook in Seattle
In 2019, Facebook opened its 18th office and increased their employees to 5,000. This company has a reputation of creating a great working atmosphere to keep their employees happy so they will stay longer and love their job. In order to be considered for a position with Facebook in Seattle, you will need to go through steps which include:
- Consider your skills before applying. While they acknowledge experience, it doesn’t always get you a job there. Consider what you like to do and what you are good at even if you don’t have any experience in a position.
- You will go through several interviews with both management as well as others that work in the facility to ensure that you are good at what you are applying for and your goals are focused.
- Find a way to display problem solving skills. While an interview is not always the right time to take control of a situation and solve it, Facebook hopes that you do. If you can’t think of anything, take your previous work experience, analyze it, and come up with ways you can improve yourself.
- Be yourself. Don’t try to be someone you cannot be long term.
Positions at Facebook
- Business Product Specialist – focusing on scaled issue resolution in ads
- Executive Assistant, Payments – Working with others and solving issues
- Policy Communications Associate Manager – Responsible for leading internal and external communications
Other positions include Technical Investigator, Digital Channel Marketing Manager, Privacy Program Manager, and more.
Be sure that your resume reflects your skills and interests. Facebook don’t always follow protocol when it comes to applying for a job. They focus on other aspects that make you a good fit for a position when you apply and then interview.
Out of 592 reviews, Facebook was given an average of 4.2 stars when it comes to working there. Many reviews mention the great working conditions and the positive environment Facebook works hard to achieve.
The employees mentioned that the pay was not always the best and for that reason, it gave them the decision to find something else that paid more.
If you are going to work for a company, why not work for a company that works hard to please their employees. They value the employee’s opinions, and they work to grow a long-term relationship.